In order to support our Key Stage 4 and 5 students in their preparation for their summer examinations, we have compiled revision resources and well-being guides to promote healthy study routines to maximise success.
Easter Subject Specific Revision Resources
Revision material has been published on Google Classroom for all subjects along with past papers in our central Google Drive.
Effective revision is achieved through commitment, habits, dedicated time, and using proven impactful strategies. These include such interleaving, spacing, the Pomodoro Technique, the use of flash cards, past paper questions and quizzing. A summary of which can be found by clicking on the icon below.
Power to Perform
Preparation for examinations is a balance between study and being well-being. The following guides to diet exercise and sleep
Power to Perform Snack Recipes
Power to Perform Recipe Videos
General Useful Revision Websites
- Seneca Learning https://senecalearning.com
- Hegarty Maths https://hegartymaths.com/login/learner
- BBC Bitesize http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/bitesize
- Revision notes and course notes http://www.revision-notes.co.uk
- GCSEpod for GCSE revision podcasts to download http://www.gcsepod.co.uk
- Exams: How to deal with exam stress https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zsvcqhv
- NHS How to beat exam stress https://www.nhs.uk/mental-health/children-and-young-adults/advice-for-parents/help-your-child-beat-exam-stress/